Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Empty in the Valley of Your Heart


Day 11. A picture of something you hate.



I seriously hate and loathe spiders. Especially the big, hairy ones. In fact, I'm so scared of them that I debated not including a picture for today's post because I was so reluctant to do a Google image search and see something gross and scary!



In other news, I got to spend a few hours talking with someone who went through a situation similar to something I went through and it was so refreshing to know I'm not alone or nuts! And also to have another person understand exactly how frustrating, hard and sad it was to go through that. Here's to old friends - may their lives be turned towards the Lord and walking in His ways - and to new friendship - may they encourage each other to be all they can be for God and share many a laugh together over the serious, the painful and over all commonplace happenings in life!



"Cause I have other things to fill my time


You take what is yours and I'll take mine


Now let me at the truth


Which will refresh my broken heart"


("The Cave", Mumford & Sons)

No comments:

Post a Comment