Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Friday, April 1, 2011

The Storm is Closing In...



Day 12. A picture of something you love.


I love storms. They are beautiful and majestic and such a reminder of what an awesome God we have. Even with His omnipotence and holiness He takes the time to think about ME. Seriously. All of the other things that people would think "hmm, God probably devotes extra time to thinking about third-world hunger, genocide, widows and orphans"....yeah, those might cause Him a particular kind of sadness, but He still spends time thinking about me. He has ME on His mind! And if I was the only person to ever walk the face of this planet and exist in this universe, Jesus would still have come to die so I could have eternal life by believing on Him as my Lord and Savior. Absolutely, spectacularly amazing!


This picture is of a splinter-cell storm with a shelf cloud in the forefront of the picture. Sean Heavey is a photographer and took several pictures in Glasgow, Montana which gained a lot of attention after one of them was entered into a National Geographic contest. I love experiencing a powerful storm and I love looking at this breathtaking pictures!



"So many times it seems, I'm out on my own

Then I think how close You are and I'm sure, I'm never alone

So when I feel I'm overcome and there's no way to get free

I just call Your name and then, You're there with me

You're there with me


You'll never be alone

That's what I tell myself every night

You're never on your own

Though it's hard to see, that there is a light

You'll never be alone

It's what I tell myself every day

Just when I need a friend, You're always there

And I can feel You leading the way


When the storm is closing in and I'm alone in the dark

I remember that You're near and never far apart

So when the winds start to blow and I'm afraid of what will be

I just call Your name and then, You're there with me

You're there with me"

("You'll Never Be Alone", James Covell)

No comments:

Post a Comment