Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hello!


My sister, bless her heart, set upon me tonight, insisting that I should create my own blog. As if I don't have enough unimportant things to waste my time...

In order to appease her and hopefully make her more inclined to listen to me the next time I impose my suggestions on her *ahem - college courses- ahem*, I'll go along with this crazy notion and see where it takes me.

I do confess to a love of writing and waxing eloquent on just about anything that strikes my fancy. I'm more of a listener in person but give me a pen and I'll write you a novel.

You don't need to know much about me. I'm young enough to shoot for the stars and old enough to know better, head over heels for seizing life and enjoying every precious moment the Lord gives you and looking for adventure in the smallest and most commonplace of circumstances.
I look forward to making you laugh over my normally insane and humorous situations explained in a way I only can.
"If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever..." The Beach Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment