Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Forever Young



Day 5. A picture of your favorite memory.

This is a picture of our New Year's Party...held on January 2, 2005. We kicked the year off with this tremendous wacky party - the first in a line of funky gathering ideas during the end of our senior year in high school and the breaking up of Our Gang as people began going away to college.

We watched the ball drop, ate a fabulous meal and drank lots and lots and LOTS of sparkling cider.

An absolute success and fun time for us all. I miss those days when life was a lot simpler but the dumb things that came up seemed like the end of the world. God put us together and had our lives cross for various reasons and I really can say "It was the best of times, it was the worst of time". Here's to an awesome group of friends through high school and to the ones who got away, we miss that bond and keep you in prayer.

"And when you finally fly away I'll be hoping that I served you well
For all the wisdom of a lifetime, no one can ever tell
But whatever road you choose
I'm right behind you, win or lose
Forever young, forever young
Forever young, forever young"
("Forever Young", Rod Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment