Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Something Unpredictable, but in the End It's Right


Day 9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


Definitely both of my parents. I've given them plenty of ups and downs, particularly after graduating high school (and probably giving them more downs than reasons to be proud), but they do their very best to encourage me in walking with the Lord, making wise choices and living in a way that does not result in many future regrets.


This picture is actually from my high school graduation party in 2005. God has blessed me so much by giving me the family I have and allowing them to be such wonderful parents and spiritual leaders. They have taught me most of what I know about God, the Bible and our Christian faith and I am so very thankful that they are not just my parents but the ones I can confide in about my concerns and thoughts. I love them so much (even when I'm being petulant and bratty lol)!



"Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road

Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go

So make the best of this test and don't ask why

It's not a question but a lesson learned in time"

("Time of Your Life", Green Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment