Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

100 Wells


I am very excited - my 100 Wells bracelet arrived in the mail today and it is absolutely beautiful : ) I can't wait to spread the word about the 100 Wells campaign by the Persecution Project Foundation. They are a very wonderful and solid Christian organization working in Africa to supply Christians and nonChristians with needed food and supplies as they are under attack for various reasons (civil wars, genocide, religious persecution). A one-time donation of $35 to the 100 Wells Campaign is enough to provide clean water for one person for a lifetime! As a token of thanks you can choose either a 100 Wells T-shirt or a lovely bracelet to remind you of this fabulous effort and provide you with ways to share the story with others. Check them out! http://100wellscampaign.com/

Now I'm off to study the next chapter in my book on the Cold War, look at paint chips, review Spanish and read more of "Fireflies in December"...not necessarily in that order. I love my evenings : ) Feeling super after a good workout on the Bowflex with dancing in between sets lol
So even though it is close to bed time...Carpe Diem!

"I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes - I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment