Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Corresponding Shapes, Like Puzzle Pieces from the Clay


I've seen several people on Facebook take part in this "30 Day Picture Challenge" and it seems pretty neat. I'll give it a whirl and hopefully it will help me keep up with posting on the blog regularly so I can complete the challenge in the alotted 30 day period!



Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts about you.


Here are my 10 facts:


1) I love love love peach tea

2) Running is my stress relief

3) I am strongest when it's on someone else's behalf

4) My brothers and sisters are my best friends and the ones I confide in about my ups and downs and all the in-betweens

5) I love my family more than words can describe

6) Ministering for God is very important to me

7) I enjoy visiting museums

8) Going on walks helps me to relax and get things off my chest by spending quality time in prayer

9) I've wanted a dog since I was as young as I can remember and my parents still will not budge on this one so I guess I'll keep fighting the good fight until I'm on my own or I find a guy who will let me have one =)

10) Pizza is my happy food




"They will see us waving from such great
heights,

'Come down now,' they'll say
But everything looks perfect from far
away,

'Come down now,' but we'll stay..."
("Such Great
Heights", The Postal Service)


No comments:

Post a Comment