Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We've Got to Love Each Other, at Any Cost, Unselfishly


Thus continues my quest for consistent bloggerdom!


Day 2. A picture of you and someone you have been closest with the longest.

I'm going to go with all five of my siblings. I know they've all been around for varying lengths of time, but I love them so so much and I cannot imagine life without each and every one of us together! God has blessed me incredibly by allowing us to all be born into a Christian and God-honoring household of faith.


(I'm putting up a picture of my entire immediate family because I am very close to my amazing parents and my beautiful and wonderful sister-in-law!)




"We'll build a household of faith

That together we can make

And when the strong winds blow it won't fall down

As one in Him we'll grow and the whole world will know

We are a household of faith"

("Household of Faith", Steve Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment