Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If I Live to be 100 and Never See the Seven Wonders, That'll be Just Fine


Day 3. A picture of the cast from your favorite TV show.


Sigh. This was actually a hard one. I could not decide between Psych and Sue Thomas F.B.Eye but I think I'll go with Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye because it really helped drive me to chase my dream throughout high school (and rekindled it years down the road). Maybe I'll never be a government agent, but Sue Thomas, a real-life, deaf FBI agent, is an inspiration to so many people. She has an incredible story!


"So when I make a big mistake

When I fall flat on my face

I know I'll be alright

Should be tender heart be broken

I will cry those teardrops knowing

I will be just fine

'Cause nothin' changes who I am"

("Who I Am", Jessica Andrews)


Today was a very blah day - hail, rain, sleet, thunder, lightning, wind...and this just a day after the weather was in the 60s and beautiful! So ridiculous.


On the plus, I'm taking advantage of an offer by a company called Early Advantage. They have a program called Muzzy. I absolutely love it! We used it for Spanish when my siblings and I were younger and that probably was the most helpful method (after going to Spain) that I've used so far in my quest to learn Spanish. So I'm going to try out their Russian Level I program with this offer and see how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment