Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Ever, Ever After


Day 17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact in your life recently.


My brother and sister-in-law. Their relationship over the last few years has been a true example of a couple waiting on God's timing, loving one another whole-heartedly and keeping God the center of their relationship and decisions. Their marriage is such as beautiful picture of how a husband should love, adore, protect and provide for his wife and how a wife should love, adore, take care of and show respect in every way for her husband. They are too cute together and God has really used them to bless the family and friends around them. I miss them tons but am so proud of them both and thankful for the love God has given them!


Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true

Deep down inside we want to believe they still do

And a secret is taught, it's our favorite part of the story

Let's just admit we all want to make it, too


Ever ever after

If we just don't get it our own way

Ever ever after

It may only be a wish away"

("Ever Ever After", Carrie Underwood)

No comments:

Post a Comment