Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Lord Turn His Face Toward You

Day 21. A picture of something you wish you could forget. This picture is from Thanksgiving 2007, just months before my dad was severely impaired due to medical issues and problems caused by a myriad of medicines blithely prescribed by doctors. In the 19-20 months that followed the initial, severe episode at the beginning of 2008 our family underwent many difficult days and tests of our faith, patience and love for one another. Thanks be to God for His faithfulness and provision for each of us through His people all over the world, but especially those in our church, and in the many miracles that He allowed us to witness, whether they were in the way He provided for our needs or in working medical miracles that none of us thought were possible in the timespan in which He answered our prayers. So happy that my dad is even better than 100% now! I love you, Daddy <3
"The Lord bless you and keep you

The Lord make His face shine upon you

And give you peace, and give you peace

And give you peace forever"

("Barocha", Michael Card)

No comments:

Post a Comment