Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Could You Fall for Me?

Day 15. A picture of your biggest insecurity.


My stomach. Ha, that wasn't hard! I gain weight easily in my middle - I've never had a good stomach in terms of being toned and hourglass shaped in my middle. I don't walk around in baggy clothes or holding strategically-placed objects over my torso, but I do feel a little annoyed sometimes when I'm around other girls who enjoy flaunting their tiny waists and tight tummies. I confess, that at times it makes me hope God gives them tripulets to mess with that great physique.

"She looks in the mirror But the makeup it don't hide the pain Yeah, she swore that the last time Was the last time she'd fall again, fall again" ("Nothing to Lose", Bret Michaels)

1 comment:

  1. "hope God gives them tripulets to mess with that great physique." Bwahahahahha!!! I love that! Seriously though you look Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete