Just a Small Town Girl...

Hey there, welcome to Peach Tea & Passports, two of my favorite things. Peach tea is a Godsend and have passport, will travel!
Poke around and get inside my head as far as I've allowed...I promise I don't bite unless provoked.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Running in Circles, Chasing Our Tails


Day 16. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.


This question made me kind of sad. People come and go. I've lost a lot of 'friends' that I was once very close to and for a variety of reasons, God didn't allow those friendships to continue. It sounds cliche to say "Friends may come and go but Jesus is always there" because most of the time, the person telling you that is a little too bubbly and perky and ignoring the fact that even though this is true, it is still pretty painful when we lose people close to us.

Take it from someone who feels very keenly the loss of people and relationships that were important to me and played a big role in how God developed me into who I am today - it hurts but God does have a plan for those relationships. He may have placed someone in your path and meant for your souls to be touched by one another at just the right time and only for that short period of time. You don't know the impact He has allowed you to have on the people who pass in and out of your life. Don't take for granted the people you can laugh with and cry to today because maybe they won't be there in the morning. Enjoy the time you have now, thank God for them constantly, and show them how much they mean to you.



"Nobody said it was easy

It's such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh, take me back to the start"

("The Scientist", Coldplay)

No comments:

Post a Comment